I am blogging about this because I am alone and everyone I would tell this too is at church where I should be but I am not.
My sweet, sweet Madalyn nearly lost her life today. I can not tell you how many times a day she dumps, pours, spills, smears....various substances on herself, cupboards, floor, table, wall, herself, windows, clothing, herself and so on. I AM SO SICK OF IT I COULD CRY!!! So about a half an hour ago we are all ready for chuch. Madalyn was looking angelic in her pale yellow dress and big white flower in her hair but the devil was inside of her let me tell you. She had gone in my bathroom and dumbed out ALL of my mineral makeup! Dumping it out in the drawer was quite enough fun for this 2 yr old so she smeared it across her face and arm and pale yellow dress. I didn't know what to do so I started yelling "I can not beleive you did this" about 10 times as sweet Mad sucked her thumb and twisted her perfect pony tail as if she was innocent. I can not beleive she dumped $100 worth of make up in my drawer. The worst part is that it is mostly eye shodow (8 different colors) that she dumped in one pile and the took a make up brush to so there is no salvaging any of it. It is all one very dark shade of black. I can't beleive she did this. Anyway, she is in bed now where she is the very safest. Did I mention that I love being a mom and that I am always so excited to have something new and exciting happen everyday? Well I am!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Messy Mad
Posted by Jane Clark at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Jane, I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. After 2 different sets of loose powder from clinique (at like $25.00 a pop) I gave it up. I'm going to the good old Maybelline and Cover Girl! He's dumped a few more powders out since, but I don't care as much. So I feel your pain. And I think it's good she went to her room. I know that feeling of knowing that's the safest for them. Kids definately keep us on our toes. Did she ruin her dress too? Did she get make up on there? I hope not! UGH!
Being a mother is a hard job! I totally get the love being a mom part even though you think you might kill your kids from time to time. I'm right there with you girl! Sorry about your expensive makeup! That sucks big time!
Oh no! That is the worst. Both my kids have done similar things. Maddy's best thing ever included nail polish and my brand new dress. Are we doing 7 peaks this year or what?
Okay, Jane... take a deep breath. I'm sorry, but I just can't picture sweet little Madalyn doing that. Is there any possible way it was Barin? That sounds more like something he would do.
He does like to play in my make up but the evidence was all over Madalyn. I agree that she looks to sweet to be so destructive but beleive me she has an inner beast that manifests itself from time to time. She is also the kid at the playground that quietly preys on the other kids, usually boys about her same size. She's a man hater already!
Post a Comment