Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farm Country

Today we headed to Thanksgiving Point to see the animals. I have to say that growing up where I did I never thought I would have to pay to see farm animals nonetheless, it was a good time. The girls were able to feed the animals from their hand which was fun for them and Maile got to ride the ponies, twice since Madalyn was too scared.
Maile is on the pony as happy as can be!




Coo-coo birds, I mean, jail birds.




Here you go, hungry goat.






Madalyn only wanted to feed the babies. The bigger animals were bullying the little ones to get a measly kernel of corn but Madalyn was persistent and would only let the little one get her corn.




I love this picture because you can see that one of the animals just gave Mad the willies. She so wouldn't let them lick her hand she would basically drop the corn in their mouth so she didn't have to be touched by their gross mouths. Maile on the other hand didn't care one bit, which was pretty gross.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I should have gone, that looks so fun. Next time. Adrianne would love that. In fact, we need to go to the zoo sometime.

Stephanie said...

Jane let's get together and do something! Next time you are going to Thanksgiving Point give me a call.