So this is a picture of my powder puff team from H.S. I saw some pics from high school on another friends blog and wanted share as well. This is funny because I am pretty sure that I didn't run one yard in this game but I was definitely not going to sit the picture out! Obviously, by the looks of things everyone else worked real hard for this victory, way to go girls!! The other reason I am posting this picture is because I have this friend who somehow, not on purpose, ends up creating an illusion in many of her photos. You could say maybe she has a hidden talent. Anyway, in this picture she has her pointer finger pointed in the air but for some reason it doesn't look like it is attached to her rather looks like it could be growing from the nape of my neck. In case you can't tell since it has been many years since this photo I am #55. This just makes me laugh like everything from this era does. I had some much fun with these girls and love them all! I can't wait until August at our class reunion so catch up in person.
BTW, Why in the world doesn't Annette blog? Get on that Mikaela.


2 comments:
Oh man, that was too funny! I'm glad you're growing a large hand and finger from your neck! lol! Those certainly were the days. I need to dig through old pictures and scan in more. Then every week I can post my weird pictures...at least I was relatively skinny (like I ever have been) in some of them! :)
Btw, scary story about the running store. That seems super, super weird! Glad you had a great b-day overall though!
Love the picture!! too much fun! I love to read your adventurous blog, you have always got some CRAZY story, I am glad you are all alive!!
Post a Comment