My kids are in love
with Dora. I personally wish they would chose a different character to love but what do you do. A few weeks ago we hit a garage sale and look what we found! This Dora couch has been played with more than anything else I have ever purchased for the girls. They carry it from room to room with one of them at each end, which looks so stinkin' cute, they put their babies to sleep on it, eat on it ,cry on it, fight over it, jump on it, they love it. The other day Maile yelled from the other room for me to get the camera, this is what it was all about. She wanted to pose on the Dora couch. There were several poses so I went ahead and chose the best one to publish.
Madalyn will do anything to not have to look at the camera these days, this time she opted to kiss her "big sister" (that's what she calls her), and Maile, as you can see is posing.

4 comments:
Your girls are very cute! I love finding great toys at yard sales!
The girls are getting so big and are so beautiful! Madalyn looks just like Maile used to.
Jane - Eavesdrop (is that how you spell it?!) anytime!! So, what's the lowdown on Seven Peaks vs. Lagoon??? We'll be taking 10 teenagers who are looking for the waterpark of a lifetime. Some of the kids at school recommended Lagoon over Seven Peaks - we had planned on Seven Peaks in the beginning but were pursuaded. Anyway - let me know. It's great to get first hand recommendations.
Thanks for the comment on my award - it was such an honor. I'm the counselor at CHS and it's fun to see the school from a different perspective! :) I love the students and am so proud to work at CHS. Are you coming for your class reunion? I'd love to see you - it's been too long!!
You have posted so much since I looked last. I love it! You are so fun and I really enjoy reading your blog. You write just the way you talk! I can just hear you saying it! I was baptized on your birthday, on your first birthday. That is so special! Well Happy Birthday and keep on posting!
Post a Comment