Thursday, June 19, 2008

Isn't this so cute!!!





I have been working on this for a while now and just have to show it to everyone. Isn't it cute?? Now I just have to make another one to match it. I am going to put them on the girls beds now that Madalyn is in a real bed. They're room is coming right along and is looking pretty cute. I'll have to post some pics when it is all done.









I love when I get the camera out and I instantly have a model. This is actually the second shot of this pose, the first one Maile wasn't quite ready for the picture and her arm was tucked under the blanket so she asked me to take another as she popped that arm right up in the air. She's a real natural, don't you think???!!





3 comments:

marciekoch said...

LOVE IT! That is so stinkin' adorable!!! Do you take orders??

Andersen Family said...

Darling! You amaze me. You have to make one for me too.

Stephanie said...

I love it! Make me one!