For months now I have been trying to get Mad t o show some interest in the potty. Yesterday she started using it. I am in absolute shock. She has gone a full 24 hours without an accident. The best part is that I don'e even ask her to go and I don't have to give her a potty treat afterwards, she just goes all on her own!! It is oh so grand!!
I am proud to announce the completion of the basement. Just when I thought it would never end, it did. The carpet was installed on Monday and last night I screwed on all of the outlet covers. I must say it looks pretty swell for doing most of it ourselves. The girls are in love with their "castle". It is actually a 2-story playhouse Darin built in a nook that would've been wasted space. It is so cute, it has railing and a slide--that actaully launches the girls. They love it, and think thier dad is great (which he is) because of it.
That's all for now, until next time!!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Potty Party
Posted by Jane Clark at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun to see your blog. I'll have to link you to mine. And Jane, you really need to add a picture of yourself. :)
Wendy
YEAH! Im so glad you are blogging! I cant wait to see more! congrats on finishing such a big project, I want to see the girls castle, SO FUN! Mijken
Post a Comment