Sweet little Madalyn was more interested in the "Do-Do" bike. Do-Do is Dora, just in case you didn't know. It was pretty funny because she kept tipping over and losing all of her eggs and candy. So she would pick them all up and do it again. How frustrating it must be to be 2!
She did finally get the hang of it! (the hunt that is)
Here is Mai and Mad with the loot. Their baskets/purses are so cute. Grandma Clark sent them to them a few weeks ago and they have hardly put them down. What is funny is that if we could only find one of them then it was automatically Maile's. Isn't it convenient to be the older sister.
We finally made it so church. We have 1 o'clock church which is too much fun. Maile was begging all morning to put on her dress finally, she was able too. Maile loves to wear dresses and dress up and be a total girl at all times.
What is with Pin the Tail on the Donkey, you ask??? Maile has this thing with this game. She is talking about it, asking if we could go to the store and buy one, wondering where I think we could buy one.......So the other day the Easter Bunny was in a place she frequents (Target) and low and behold, there she was, all for $1.99! This moring Maile was running all over the place announcing that she got it and demanded that we play right then. It is a great hit. Appatently, Maile wanted her picture taken by it, for proof I guess! She looks pretty pleased.
I love a full weekend, it is so fun to have lots of plans. The girls a totally pooped in fact, they didn't even get out bed tonight and act like they need a drink or a 7 course meal,at that. They are so much fun. I really do love being a mom, keep in mind they are sleeping right now and that makes it a ton easier to feel that way. They really are so sweet and really who wouldn't love being their mom, look how cute they are !! :)

1 comments:
I was just thinking they are so cute! I love little Mad's cheeks....I just want to pinch them! I'm glad Maile got her game! lol! How hilarious. It's sad though that the Easter bunny gets the credit! I feel that way about Santa...as future years come and Santa brings them whatever they want, how fair is that? The parents get zero of the credit! lol!
Anyways, glad the girlies had a fun time at their grandma's. I love how Maile was all into the egg hunt. SO funny! Glad you guys had a great Easter!
Post a Comment