On March 1 I bought a pair of jeans on eBay, and still don't have them. I have been emailing the seller about this for about a week now. He insists that they were shipped on March 4th, WHATEVER!! I just got an email from him where he accused me of receiving the jeans and and wanting him to refund me my money so I would get the jeans for free!! What an ass!! I am so mad! Excuse me, garintcc (that's his ebay name) are you questioning my integrity??? I have several character flaws but integrity is not one of them. GRRRRRR, ANGRY!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice puncuation, Jane!! That's for Mikaela! No, it wasn't on purpose but I am blog-retarded and don't know how to edit!!
Love the blog Jane! And I think your punctuation just adds to it. :)
Did you really just call him a donkey?
Hi, I've gone private on my blog. I have your email, so I'll send you the invite!
Thanks,
Mikaela
Jane -
I found your blog through Mikaela's - so fun to catch up on your life and see your beautiful daughters! :)
Take care -
Marcie Koch
Post a Comment