Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nighty- nite

Maile is always putting Madalyn to bed under the rug. Looks cozy!! The funny thing is that Madalyn loves it. Who needs a snugly blanket and cozy bed? Let's just give Mad a rubber back rug and a few cold, hard tiles. Sleep tight!

4 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Hi, Jane I didn't know you had a blog. I found it through Mikaela's blog. Your girls have alot of Adams in them. If you want us to put you on our list for the blog email us at mkjenks@juno.com
Trenton Jenks

Tam said...

Love the blog...I am obsessed with your adorable playhouse! I have wanted something like that for the preschool forever...the vinyl polka-dots will be perfect! I guess one more project to add to Justin's list:) PS.. I can totally relate to your "Fun Cart" experience and I only have one child to lug that big old thing around for.

Jessica said...

Hey Jane--
On one of my early morning--can't sleep cause I just want this baby out trips to the internet I found your blog. Your girls are so cute and it sounds like they keep you on your toes. Isn't it funny how we are getting paid back for all of our naughtiness in childhood?:)

Sarah said...

Hi Jane,, this will be a fun way to keep in touch. Your girls are so cute! Girls are so good at mothering. Carter thinks getting pushed around by Sam is the best thing (most of the time). I'm loving the blogging thing. How is your basement coming along?