Work it Maile, work it!! Maile it totally into wearing my undershirts with a belt. She is quite fashionable and already thinks she knows what looks best. I think I remember my sisters wearing this look in the 80's. Yes, that is a over sized shirt with pink belt, matching long strap purse plastered in Strawberry Shortcake, flats and a flower in her hair. It is funny because she will get all dressed up and get the camera and ask me to take a picture of her. In case you were wondering she is not coached at all when it comes to posing that is all Maile! Watch out Tyra Banks!! Here is America's Next Top Model!!
I think this is her runway face. She is pretty serious about not cracking a smile. I just noticed Madalyn in the background, just so you know she is also sporting her favorite look as well, choni's (I am not sure how to spell that and neither does spell check). Check out the physique on her. She is so good for nugglin'. Poor thing has her Mom's legs--on the other hand, she was lucky enough to have her mom's face, it's not all bad! BTW the shopping cart is no longer. Madalyn sent it down the stairs with the baby and only the baby survived. :)

2 comments:
That's hilarious! I'm just over here cracking up remembering that look from the 80s...Also that story about the shopping cart and only baby surviving! So funny! McKay loves to do that to our shopping cart as well, and it gets annoying!
I will be watching ANTM in about 15years cheering on Maile. I'll even submit to have her picked as the model of the week by covergirl! hehe!
ANTM took me a minute, you really really are a fan Mikaela.
Oh, and thanks for adding Bitter Chains for me, it's great.
Post a Comment