In October we moved from our house in Herriman to Pleasant Grove. It wasn't necessarily something we really wanted to do but felt it was the best option for our family and since we were able to sell our house we figured it was probably the right thing to do. Darin's new job is in Lindon so it only made sense to move closer rather than have a 45min commute each direction. Darin has loved being so close to work (only 2 miles) especially being able to come home for lunch and see us and eat "real" food. We, me especially, really miss Herriman. We lived in such a great neighborhood and have a lot of really great friends there. And I just love the feel of Herriman. It is a little country but still not too far from Target (wink, wink), and quiet as can be. We loved our ward and I loved to run there because it is so pretty not to mention my super fab running buddy. What's funny is that I don't really miss our house. There are things that I feel bad about like all the work we put into the basement especially the toy room and I miss the big patio in the front. It was such a great place for hopscotch and sidewalk chalk....Anyway, it is good in PG, it's just not the same. Before I know it I will probably love it here just like I did there.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment