Maile n. 1. loving, kind, caring, snugly 2. strong-willed, determined, defiant when necessary
If you know me and you know Maile then it won't surprise you that her and I butt heads often. All of the sudden it is like I have won the power struggle between her and I(not that I was trying to win but and little cooperation would be nice!). She is so compliant and cooperative. She has always had her own agenda which was according to her,was better than mine. Where I am pretty much a control-freak this didn't go over all that well. (btw, the control freak-ish ness about me is something new I am learning about myself) Anyway, lately Maile and I are groovin' to the same beat. It has been so great! So today she climbs up on my lap and and after giving me about the 35th kiss and 27th "squeeze tight" she looks up and me and says in the most endearing way "I love you more than I used to." I wanted to respond by saying "I know, I can tell", instead I said, "you do?" She said: " Yes, I used to love you 180 and now I love you one hundred and eighty!" Maybe she loves me more than she used to and maybe she doesn't, who knows. I just love her innocent (and brutally honest) way of expressing herself. I love my Maile!!

3 comments:
so sweet ;)
I was totally thinking the same thing. So we will have to plan a trip sometime this year. Seriously! I would love it!
Arent you so glad that you BLOG! Now you will never forget these cute little things your kids (and hubby) do, or did! I love it!
PS Yeah I pretty much ALWAYs carry my camera....
Post a Comment