Monday, October 6, 2008

Prima Ballerina




Maile started ballet last week. We, or I decided to try out the community classes before really taking the plunge at a regular studio. I was a little disappointed because there were twice the girls in class as indicated in the flyer and because it is a 3-5 year old class and some of the girls couldn't even talk. I guess it worked for the Chinese....

Maile was loving every minute of it. She was really in her element. If you know Maile you know that most of her life is spent in a fairytale being graceful in every way. When I have asked her to do certain things she has told me that "Royals don't do that". What can I say everyday is a fairytale at the Clark's, I'm playing Cinderella.

Mai saw me aiming the camera so she so kindly held the pose for me.

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

Hey Cinderella...you had some super cute kids! Love Maile in her dance class...and I'm also glad I have a boy so I don't have to pay for stuff like that! hehe! Enjoy your fairytale....