haha! soon they'll out-smart you by just hiding the bag in their room!
McKay doesn't have school on Thurs or Fri this week...so let me know if you wanna do something w/ the kiddos...I'm thinking we should do a girl's night this upcoming weekend? What day works best for you?
Actually it was me... but HA you fell for it... as one of your kids. I used to do the same thing when I was a kid in my Mom's Pantry... but only it was I would lick my hang and put it in the sugar ... yeah buddy! Thanks for the comments Jane... Love you Always!
Darin and I have been married for almost 6 years and have 2 of the cutest girls in the world. We live in UT, and quite like it. Darin is busy, busy with a new idea all the time and I am just trying to keep up with it all!
3 comments:
haha! soon they'll out-smart you by just hiding the bag in their room!
McKay doesn't have school on Thurs or Fri this week...so let me know if you wanna do something w/ the kiddos...I'm thinking we should do a girl's night this upcoming weekend? What day works best for you?
Ha! That is so funny. I love kids!
Actually it was me... but HA you fell for it... as one of your kids. I used to do the same thing when I was a kid in my Mom's Pantry... but only it was I would lick my hang and put it in the sugar ... yeah buddy! Thanks for the comments Jane... Love you Always!
Annette
Post a Comment