I had an avocado on the counter when Madalyn saw it she asked curiously, "is that a chocolate potato?" Only in a perfect world my little chocolate lover.
I don't like avocados so I wish they really were chocolate potatos. I was sick all this week so I know how you feel, it sucks. Love the cute ballerina pictures. It's so fun to have little girls.
Darin and I have been married for almost 6 years and have 2 of the cutest girls in the world. We live in UT, and quite like it. Darin is busy, busy with a new idea all the time and I am just trying to keep up with it all!
1 comments:
I don't like avocados so I wish they really were chocolate potatos. I was sick all this week so I know how you feel, it sucks.
Love the cute ballerina pictures. It's so fun to have little girls.
Post a Comment