Monday, October 13, 2008

Chilly out




My girls have been so excited about the first snow fall. Both of them have been going in and out several times a day. Madalyn woke up from her nap yesterday, slipped on Mai's boots and headed out to play. Funny thing is, is I didn't even know she had woken up. What tipped off me was the back door left wide open. Needless to say, this didn't last long.

Don't you just love thoe underwear? I can't keep clothes on this girl, she is constantly stripping down. I guess I should just be glad that at least she has added skibbies, a few weeks ago even that was a battle. I don't get why she would want to be naked....especially outside! Whatever, she's 2 and I know this too will pass. :)

6 comments:

Tam said...

Those pictures (Evidence & Open Door) take the cake! How classic is that? Seriously! Those are my kind of girls!

Countrylivn' said...

your girls so remind me of you, they are too cute! Fun times!

Hauni said...

Wow, that looks cold but she doesn't seem to mind. I can't believe the snow stuck at your house! It's only OCTOBER!

Mikaela said...

Hey ditcher! How did I miss these pictures of Mad?! I love them! I'm laughing hard still...Maybe she's going to be a stripper?! hehe! Let's hope not, but if she asks for a pole for Christmas or b-day some year, be careful!

Okay, so I'm thinking I might take you up on the shot giving...but you have to wear a little nurses outfit! Oh, and sunglasses...I'd hate to blind you via my white ARSE! hehe! Oh, and if you do give em to me, all will be forgiven lil Cindy-rella!

Mikaela said...

I mean in the ditching me dept...all will be forgiven....but, then again, you might ditch me for my first injection...hmmmm....

Jody said...

Love her cute little bod in her moon boots (are those moon boots?). She is so cute and I can't believe how blonde she is. She's way lighter than Maile now - when did that happen?
So we're planning a big trip to the Beehive state in the next month so.....stay tuned for details.