Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pillow Talk

Most nights I lay by the girls at bedtime. I have come to love the pillow talk. It is fun to hear what is on their minds and what they are thinking about and the train of thought is great. Tonight Madalyn was very entertaining, here's the train of thougt: She went from boobs, particularly her red boobs---I know, I know, we have been a bit liberal with our vocabulary around the girls, we are working on that, to who doesn't eat their boogers (which was everyone including Mater, Jayme's dog) because that's gross, to where her purple headband is to the firemen we saw at Smith's today. I love this time I have with them. It is like a peek into their busy minds!

3 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Kelli said...

Your girls are stinking hilarious! Recently Gracie told me she wants to be naughty. She also told me I have a funny face. Awesome, huge self esteem booster. Hey-we miss you guys. I want to see more picture on your blog, do it!
Love kelli smith

Jane Clark said...

Kelli, what is your blog address? Darin and I have been hoping you two would start a blog, do tell.