Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fort Heriman Days

A few weeks ago we had out city celebration. We played all day! We went to the parade, the carnival and then swimming! The girls were so tired by the end of the day but had so much fun!


The Parade



Me and the girls at the parade. I promise they really did have fun!
The Carnival

This was one of the ride at the carnival. So it's not really a "carnival ride" but it was their FAVORITE!!!




Darin couldn't resist! JK, JK! Maile was dying to go on this one. It was pretty fast and went pretty high so I sent D with her. This was D's first carnival ride as well-all went well. Funny story, Darin has always told me that he doesn't like carnivals this is something I have had a hard time understanding since I them. After he got off this ride he told me that he had never actually been on a carnival ride before. Hmmmm, so was it all a lie?




Maile is sitting behind Daniel Cook.


The girls can hardly be seen in this shot so let me explain. Maile has her arm around Madalyn helping her out of the gate. She is so maternal.

Taking a breather.


The day wouldn't be complete without some balloons.

Just plain cute!


The Pool

Madalyn showing off! She is great in the water! Both of the girls love the water and I am so glad that I don't have to coax them to get in. On the other hand Madalyn is a fearless and wants to push the limits but taking off her life jacket, standing on the edge of the pool and taking a quick look to see if I am watching. Little Sneak! She also jumps in and just before leaving the cement unplugs her nose. Whatever makes you happy.


Maile is in heaven! She is learning how to dive and is doing quite well. She loves to kick from one end of the pool to the other. She is a total fish and totally wears herself out, can't complain! She also loves if she can get me to do a canon ball with her. COWABUNGA!!!

0 comments: