Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just Because


3 comments:

Jody said...

Wow - I totally thought that was Maile! I have never thought your girls looked alike, but they must be starting to. I love their dresses!!

That's cute about "the Grammy's". I also think it's a little gaggy when grandparents make up cute little names for the grandkids to call them, but Peyton did the same thing to my parents when he was little. They are now "Baba" and "Gee" and I'm sure always will be. Where he got those names, I'm still trying to figure out...

As far as the haircut, I totally do the same thing now. Just a little snip here and there and suddenly I look like Peyton is my stylist. I would probably just go back to your normal one and tell her what's going on. Maybe she'll get the hint and realize that if you say you don't like it the first time, she should do something about it while you're in the chair.

Jody said...

Sorry about the novel!! :)

Phipps Family said...

You have the cutest girls. I am still laughing at the noodle and chips and picking up the dresses story. You gotta love kids and the things they will say.