Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vegas, Hoover Dam

Our trip to Vegas was so much fun. Once we left the girls at my mom's there was no turning back. I think they had more fun than we did if you want to know the truth. Maile asked me when we were going to go back to Vegas so she could see her cousins. I don't think we were really missed that much. Our first stop was Hoover Dam. Darin had been there many years ago and I had never been. It is pretty cool and super HUGE!! I felt pretty small there. We also stopped to take a look at Lake Mead which I guess is pretty low because of the drought, still looked wet to me. :)





We saw this incredibly charming couple posing for a picture and couldn't help but snap a shot!






























Boys will be boys!! Darin couldn't help himself, he just had to throw a rock in that big cement hole!!










Once again, boys will be boys. All I wanted was to give this friendly worker a kiss on the cheek to thank him for all he has done, out of no where this dam guy tries to make it to second base. Dam pervert!! Check out his hand he's totally going in for the kill!! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. Jeff and I went to Phoenix when we first got married and stopped at that dam and we have a picture in about the same place...I think I was wearing a pink shirt also..it was like deja vu but you are much prettier. I can't believe that worker guy!

Mikaela said...

Oh come on, you practically forced the guy to feel you up! Plus you know you liked it! ;) Dam you look amazing, btw! I love the dark hair, and yeah, people are supposed to get fatter after they get married and have kids, Jane! Stop shrinking!