So the title is a shout out to whom ever I took Spanish with in my youth or with whomever I used the term "pelo" referring to hair, when in reality it means fur! Thank you to my dear friend your who actually lived in a Spanish speaking environment therefore he knew my error and corrected me. Thank you, I stand corrected.
About the picture. I have to get this off my chest. Look at that cupboard! Darin is always telling me to close the cupboards and now I know why, I am so ashamed. I am also looking a little...hmmm what's the word....stoned, I'm not, I am just in a serious concentration trying to get the picture just right. This was like the 14th picture so deal with it. What you can't really see is that it is spiky on the top, and and can you tell is is asymmetrical? What do you think? At first, I was thinking I had gone too far this time. Well, actually I had gone to Costco just after getting it done and I kid you not people were staring at me. I didn't even have my kids. Maybe I was just feeling unsure of it and no one was really staring at me but it sure seemed like it. I am starting to like it now except for the big highlight, I might dye it. Anyway, that's the scoop.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My Pelo!
Posted by Jane Clark at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, I LOVE the front part. I love the streaks. Your eyes look amazing! I love the longer sides too. I'm not a huge, huge fan of the spikey back, but on you, it's so cute. You have the attitude to pull it off! I definately do not think you're married with a couple kids. You look SEXY! :)
It is a very bold haircut. I can tell it is asymetrical. I think you look like a model. This is such a mom question but is it easy to style?
People are starring because you are so strikingly BEAUTIFUL, Wowsers, you look hot, I bet your hubby is liking it....
So sexy i love love it! you are so pretty jane!
Post a Comment