Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trip up the Canyon



I heart Fall!! The leaves, the air, the holidays around the bend. I love it all. It just wouldn't be fall without a trip or two up the canyon. There are a lot of things LOVE about Utah but the canyons is like #1 on the list. It's nice to be 10 min from the mountains. Tons of fun to be had....

I am pretty sure he's got a tooth coming since every picture I took of him he has his finger in his mouth. Our little old man loves to be strolled around where ever we go and for some reason he reminds us all of an old man in a wheelchair. Pretty cute,don't you think?


Our little posers! Of course Maile is quite forward about wanting to have her picture taken and then there's Mad who quietly poses and waits for someone to notice her. I just love her pose of choice, her back to us, as if she doesn't care if we notice.



Notice Mai is bundled up and freezing and Mad is stripped down to a t-shirt and as comfortable as if it were 70 degrees out.


Slowly, slowly making it to the river. (notice who's leading who?)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh you are all so cute!!

The Davis Diaries said...

Isn't it amazing how different they are!!! So cute! Your little guy is darling!Check out the dimples! YOU look fantastic Jane!