After only a few weeks of pre-school we are calling the game. Madalyn has been mega-ultra-super excited to go to pre-school since Maile started 2 years ago but since she started 5 weeks ago it has been a battle every time to get her to go. Once she's there she seems to do fine but to get her over there has been no fun. This weekend she told me she "wanted to stay home and wear her jammies and hang out with mom". The "hang out with mom" part is what got me. I know preschool is really just for fun and that EVERYTHING they learn will be retaught in Kindergarten. So, if she wants to hang out with me, I am all for it! :) When I called to have her unenrolled (not a word but get over it), her teacher was so nice and advised me to take it as a compliment that she wants to stay home with me and that I must be a fun mom. :)
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That was Kenna too. She was fine once she was at school, but every day she said I just want to stay home with you. I was like you'll see me the whole rest of the day. Once we took her out she didn't care at all. Our babies just miss us. ;)
Post a Comment