Yesterday as I laid down by Madalyn (in vain)to get her to take a nap she was all words! She talked and talked. I know the reason she jabbered incessantly was because she knew that if she stopped talking for only a minute she would be sound asleep. In the midst of her chatter she looked at me very closely and told me I should use Dad's shaber thing for that hair on my face. Stunned and a little alarmed about where I had hair on my face, I anxiously inquired what hair she was talking about. She said all that hair by your eyes, referring to the uni-brow I am sprouting. Relieved that that was the hair she was talking about I dropped the subject but, she insisted on going back to it over and over. Needless to say, I got a new waxing kit today but, in my defense, I would rather go have them done but since the babe it sure is hard to get that one scheduled along with a hair cut (maybe I should shave my head too), a shower, a minute to go potty....K it's not really that bad. :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment