Oh he is so cute! I bet you have more than enough hands to hold him at all times! I think he looks just like a boy Madalyn. I still can't believe you have a boy! I love it and I wish I was there to hold him too!
Darin and I have been married for almost 6 years and have 2 of the cutest girls in the world. We live in UT, and quite like it. Darin is busy, busy with a new idea all the time and I am just trying to keep up with it all!
1 comments:
Oh he is so cute! I bet you have more than enough hands to hold him at all times! I think he looks just like a boy Madalyn. I still can't believe you have a boy! I love it and I wish I was there to hold him too!
Post a Comment