We live in an absolute fantasy. Maile eat, drinks, sleeps or dreams in princess. She is a bit over the top most of the time which is quite entertaining. Last week she woke up in the best mood! She had cleaned her room and made both her and Mad's beds. She was fluttering and round and humming and SMILING! Not the norm for her in the morning. She sits down by me and says " Mom, I had the best dream last night!" I said, "what was it?" She looks at me all dreamy eyed and says " I can't tell you because a dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep". Thank you, Cinderella!
This morning she came and got in bed with me. She was talking about a dream she had that was under the sea. She was a mermaid, of course, and there were sharks that were mean and then found a friend, then were nice. There was a king......the whole bit. I interrupted her and told her I didn't understand how mermaids could sing underwater because the water would get in their mouths. She thought for a long time, then responded: "Let's Google it."
This morning she came and got in bed with me. She was talking about a dream she had that was under the sea. She was a mermaid, of course, and there were sharks that were mean and then found a friend, then were nice. There was a king......the whole bit. I interrupted her and told her I didn't understand how mermaids could sing underwater because the water would get in their mouths. She thought for a long time, then responded: "Let's Google it."

3 comments:
I love it! I love kid's imaginations.
Hummm.. I wonder where she got that! At least she knows where to go to solve all her problems! What a smartie!
Maile is so Giselle on Enchanted! I love it!!! Caden dreams of skeletons coming out of the heating vents and grabbing him by the pants. Maybe it's cause I ended up talking him into the sketcher shoes with a skull on them. Great.
Post a Comment