Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pre-School

The girls outside of Morning Light Pre-School

Maile and Mrs. Brooksby


Maile started pre-school at the beginning of the month. It has been fabulous! She loves it and so do I. She has really needed something to occupy her time. She looks forward to it everyday, too bad it is only Tues, and Thurs. I guess she'll have something to look forward to Kindergarten for! She loves her teacher, although she is a little confused of what to call her since she is in our ward and is my friend. We went out with her teachers family the other night(yes I am a brown noser--I want my kids to succeed! ) and Maile was sitting pretty close to Tammy and looked at her with sheer adoration. I am sure she is thinking how does she do the BOOM-BOOM BOOM part of Alice the Camel so well!
Show and tell is everyday. Since they are learning the colors the kids are to bring something in that color. Today was orange, she took this little piece of play cheese that is cracked and chewed. I tried my hardest to talk her out of it with no avail. On red day she took a stylus from a magna doodle, that was broken as well. I honestly look forward to what random thing she chooses, as you can see it is quite entertaining. BTW, Tammy don't feel bad for her, not all of her toys are broken!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Jane, are you sure you guys are doing okay? First of all, Maile only brings broken toys to school, and in the first picture, Mad isn't wearing shoes...HEHEHEHEHE!

I'm glad Maile enjoys preschool so much. She looks so grown up! I'm loving her little jeans with the ruffle on the bottom...Oh the little details you miss when your child is male!

Kristi Adams said...

That classroom looks like a fun place to be! I bet Maile has a blast! She is just getting too big!