Monday, August 4, 2008

Mission Completion

So as you know I took matters in to my own hands and, well, have paid the price. But last night I was awakened with an epiphany reguarding my hair. Let me tell you, I fixed it! It is better than planned as well. I'm thinking next time I have my hair done I'm gonna tell her to cut the back and the tell her to pass the shears my way so I can finish 'er off! I am so seriously releived right not. There is nothing worse than bad hair, well.....

5 comments:

Mikaela said...

Well I'm glad your hair is looking great! I can't wait to see you in a couple days...drive safe! BAMB! Hope you've been working it out so you don't pull a muscle swinging your arm! LOL

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

I know what you mean there really is nothing worse than bad hair. Your girls are getting so big, they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I found your blog!! I want to see your hair, have you cut it again since I saw you at church? You are my hair inspiration!!!

Wendy said...

Where are our before and after pics? Maybe you've found a new calling in life as a hair stylist. You've gotta be pretty talented to be able to fix your own hair. Crazy girl.

Andersen Family said...

Will you come cut my hair now? I am going to shave it. I cannot find a normal sylist! I miss you in Somerset!