Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rollin' back prices

This is really lame....but blog worthy. Yesterday I had to get gas so I headed to the local Chev to fill up. I was pleasantly surprised to see the gas had dropped a few more pennies down to $3.89. I was nearly elated when it only cost me $58 to fill up rather than $64. Thank you Chev, oh and don't worry your made your few bucks back, 'cause we went in to celebrate...big gulp style!!

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

I thought it was going to be a post about walmart...too funny, why are you on the phone w/ customer service? That is the worst! I have been doing that too trying to get my internet going, finally it works!

Jane Clark said...

We signed up for TMobile at home and the darn router doesn't work. So all of our calls are being sent to a voicemail and not ringing in my home. D just got off the phone with them and they said we actually need a new phone since it isn't top of the line. Whatever....