St. George for the weekend....For my birthday Darin booked a condo in St. George! It was pretty fun except for the fact that I was sick the entire time. I intially thought it was morning sickness so I kept a steady stream of Sprite down my throat but when I started afever, chills, body aches and sore throat I decided it was more than that. We ended up coming home a day early. :( I don't think anyone was disappointed though.
The sand dunes were a big hit! The girls loved being buried and Darin loved burying them. Maile started a rock collection while we were there. She was so fascinated that the rocks were red and orange. As we were leaving the dunes a boy had caught a lizard. We overheard their family talking and being excited about it. Maile looked up at me, shrugged her shoulders and said "I guess he's making a lizard collection."
Of course we had to play in the pool. The girls should have been mermaids. They love the water! Of course, we couldn't get Madalyn to look at the camera....Maile on the otherhand really hammed it up for us. Thanks Mai!
Everytime we go to St. George we have to stop at the temple. I LOVE the ST. George temple. I really think the Church should get a new photo to curculate because the one they are using is not giving justice! This is my favorite picture of the whole trip. The girls knocked, and knocked but to no avail. As they walked back down the steps Madalyn, who was highly disgusted, said; "I guess Heavenly Father is taking a shower" Of course we laughed and laughed inside! She's so cute!
WATCH OUT FOR BEES !!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment