Monday, December 22, 2008

Love Connection

I have this really hot friend that is completely single!! She's an absolute doll and I just love her to death. I set her up and she is going out with him tonight! I really think this is going to be a love connection! I am so excited for her and hope she has a super good time. I am a little jealous of her I must say...for lots of reasons but especially because this beau is taking to a Christmas Ball so she had to get..... "Cinderella for the ball" (I stole that one from Harry Dunn, I don't think he'll mind!) and went and got her hair and make-up done!! Lucky girl!! I love a good excuse to look smashing!! I'll give you the up to the minute report on the outcome. :) BTW, I told her to take a quick trip to the powder room so she could text me....something tells me it's not going to happen!

2 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

I can't handle all the build up... I can wait... to hear how it goes!

;)

Andersen Family said...

I too love these stories! And how fun would it be to go to a Ball as an adult?