Friday, April 25, 2008

Bad Blogger

With everything that has been going on with our computer and our busy week I have been a horrible blogger. I am a little overwhelmed because I want to blog about everything that happened in the 2 exciting weeks when our computer was being repaired and as you can tell I am trying to revamp my blog to be more of a reflection of myself and I am caught somewhere in the middle.

So where do I begin......About the blog, I 'll start there. I am a little embarrassed because it looks to retarded. I love the wall paper isn't it cute? I glittery fairytale was a cute idea until it wasn't where it was meant to be and now I can't get rid of it. I guess it is more of a reflection of myself than I had anticipated, especially in the way I want everything a certain way and life just isn't that way....at all!!

About Maile's birthday party (3 weeks ago). Classic Skating was an adventure. Thank goodness you can rent scooters there. What were we thinking taking a 4 yr old, and a 2 yr old (and a clumsy one at that) the the skating rink?? We weren't, obviously. They had a ton of fun. Maile was in absolute heaven when "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" came on. She looked at me and gave me the thumbs up and said "Oh yeah, Baby!" She is really in to "girl"things and "boy' things so I think that song speaks to her little 4 year old soul! After skating we came back home and had lots of family and a few friends over for her party. I think it was a good day for her.

Our computer died on her birthday. I was a little devastated! It was so weird because all of the suddden it just wouldn't turn on. Basically, our hard drive crashed. I was so worried because I haven't backed up any of our pictures since Madalyn was born, but they were able to retreive all of our data. I am so grateful!! When I was young my brother (DJ) and I took all of our family photo albums outside and left them, they ended up being rained on. Because of that there are very little pictures from my very early years and I didn't want that for Madalyn, and Maile too. Anyway, we have our computer back and our pictures but everything else we have had to reinstall since everything was wiped out. One good thing is that our computer is super fast which is nice!!

I know there is a ton more to write about but I just can't think. Oh! Darin and I are going to Vegas for the weekend for our anniversary. It is weird to think we have been married for 6 years. I'm getting old. This is such a cliche (spell??) but I honestly wonder where Iwould be without him. He is so great! I love him to death and think he is really pretty hot!!! :) He is a super Dad to our girls even when they are being over emotional (we are in for it)! He is my BFF, I couldn't ask for anything better!! I love you, Darin!

So I guess I will post some pictures when we get back from warm, sunny, lay by the pool and bake Vegas!!!

1 comments:

marciekoch said...

Jane,
I can't wait to see your pictures of Vegas! Have a fabulous time!
Marcie