Friday, March 13, 2009


A while back we got to watch Morgan. When she got here she was asleep but the girls woke her up shortly after only to realize that one must never wake a sleeping baby. Morgan was happy for about 10 minutes then.......let just say we were really glad when her mama came back! :) Morgan was just not into us! We hope she changes her mind someday because we think we are pretty darn fun! :)

4 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

K Jane!!! I will let you know what I can get down there & we'll set it up! Can't wait!

Love you Annette

burgoyneteam said...

My kids know all about not waking the baby. So cute! Your girls are adorable, just like you!

Stephanie said...

HEY! WHERE AM I ON YOUR BLOG LIST? I'm sure it's just an oversight. adairfamilyutah.blogspot.com
Love ya, Stephanie

milan said...

Jane you are absolutly FUN !!!